Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a new dog and im planning to name her 'chloe'?

the problem is i have another dog named 'kobi' will my 2 dogs be confused?
Answers:
I call one of mine Tay and another one Fay..they sure do know the difference..
If you are questioning this, I think u have already answered urself. Use something completely different.
Chloe is a great name!!
They should be fine.
dogs have a very high aptitude for sound. They will be able to tell the difference between the two names. I have only had a problem with dogs that have hearing loss.due to old age.
if i were u i wuld try to keep the names from sounding similar coz u and otha pplz will get them mixed up and the dogs mite get confused.
nah chloe sounds about right every chloe i know is a dog. oh try natalie the one i know is a *****
Hey, my dogs called Chloe aswell!!! Well i don't think they'll be confused if you pronounce their names clearly enough.
Try calling out Chloe and see if Kobi comes running. I think they sound different when pronounced and should be fine.
They are close but the dogs should be able to tell the difference as long you say the words clearly. The ending havae a strong difference. But they are cute names.
Chloe should be fine. Just make sure you enunciate.
Kobi porbably knows his name, that won't be a problem. The problem will be when you're at the park and there are 11 other dogs named Chloe. I work at a vet clinic and we see about 8 dogs with that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment