Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have Doggie Problems!!?

well my family has a 9 month old Jack Russell and he is like the devil. He attacks the family and people that walk in the door. How can I stop the bitting?
Answers:
It definitely sounds like you should invest in some obedience training for your pup! lol... Good luck! : )
Might want to call BarK Busters I used them for my dog...really worked.
1-866-418-4584
obedience training is an excellent investment. it is usually around $100-$150 for 8 weeks (usually an hour each week) or if you can afford it try one on one training with no other dogs to deal with your specific problem.
get his teeth removed! :)
Get a professional dog trainer. They work wonders.
JRs are good for that. You will need a professional trainer someone that you will listen too. Who's in charge??

No comments:

Post a Comment