Thursday, July 30, 2009

I HAVE JUST GOT A RESUE DOG !! He is a cross Neo Mastiff Great Dane .Does anyone ekse own one?

I have had my Neo Mastiff Great Dane cross for 3 months now it would be nice to see other dogs of the samre breeding...
Answers:
I don't own one - but I would guess he is a real handsome boy - two of my favorite breeds. Good luck - I'm jealous
No, i havent got one, but i have owned both of those breeds and you are going to have one big drooly boy on your hands. Congrats on your boy and i bet he is a big handsome boy. Does he look similar to a regular bull mastiff?
I have haven' owned one but my cousin have...
I rescue them. They are very hard to find good homes like yours too. This is a group I help with:

http://www.glmr.org

Thank-you for adopting a BIG rescued dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment