Friday, July 31, 2009

I have one male shih tzu and one female shih tzu dog what should the third be?

i'm really not sure if its easier to have two females or two males.
Answers:
that would depend on if you planned on breeding and their pedigree if you are breeding and they are purebreed 2 females and he can service them both. if you are not going to breed than Male cause they are alot better at getting along together
If they are neutered and spayed, it really shouldn't matter as long as you neuter or spay the third dog.
Hard to say. I'm assuming the others are neutered and spayed. My expereince seems to be that female dogs have a harder time working out pack order than male dogs.
You should get a bulldog.

. when they mate for a mixed breed, it will be a bull-shih
If they are neutered or spayed, it really shouldn't matter. If they are not neutered or spayed rather get a female, you would not want to many male hormones in one yard this could cause fights.

Rather get another female.
I have three males and two females, all small, and all altered.

The males decided who was who long ago and it was a done deal. My females are less defined in the pack they, bully the males and often are jealous of one another.

Personal opinion would be another altered male.

However, much of what I have read about this issue suggests that females will get along easier.

I guess it depends on the dog, but like I said, if it were me I'd get a male.
i would get another female.

No comments:

Post a Comment