Friday, July 31, 2009

I have to choose between two puppies. Help me choose.?

http://adopt.animalleague.org/dogs/dog_r...

http://adopt.animalleague.org/dogs/dog_r...
Answers:
They are both very adorable. Go see both puppies and spend time with both, play with them to see what their personalities are like. The one that is more interrested in you would probably be the best choice. Choose the one with the right personality that blends with yours. I wish you luck , this decision won't be easy because they are both are cute. Good Luck!!
i think the first one is cuter but you have to consider their personalities. good luck!
I would get them both but if i had to choose one i would go with the first one!( the yellow lab )
wow. this is hard. just know they will both be adopted into good families quickly because they are awfully cute. It isnt about my opinion. but i personally like the first one. Its really your choice and just know that they both will go to loving families. just choose which one you fall in love with more.
http://adopt.animalleague.org/dogs/dog_r...


this one its cute :)
I would have to have them both.
I like the little black lab. It all depends on the personality and what color you like but I like the black one.
OMG they are soo cute!
I think that the black one is the cutest
but you should be the one to chose
go for either one since it also depends on the personality
good luck
honey they are both so cute...have you done research on the breeds and figured out which is best for your lifestyle...if that doesn't help then I'd play with both and decide from which one is more playful...or something like that...you can't really just chose from a picture
Well, labradors have a great reputation for being great family pets. I see they are both females. Do you have any other pets at home? I would be inclined to choose the youngest of the two.
I like the black one. Her little eyes just look so sweet.
awww, they're both so cute. i personally would go with the first one just going on the looks of the puppy's. she looks like mine did when she was a puppy. i think that you should go see both and the one who has the personality that fits you best is the one you should get.

No comments:

Post a Comment