Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have a small breed dog who has bee vomitting clear bile. Whats wrong and what should I do?

Hes a small dotson and mix and this happened once before and the vet suggested a 24 hour fast for him. I have tried that again and he still seems to be vomitting all the time.
Answers:
Go to the Vet ASAP. Only they can run the proper tests to see whats going on. Good Luck.
make sure the food isn't on the "recall" list. Also, change the dog's bedding (if applicable). It may have allergies.
can your dog still drinks water?what i do when my dog is vomiting is mix her water with hydrite for nutrition...but some dogs dont drink water, instead theyre given hydration with intravenous fluid...still you need to check your vet.if its bile your dog has vomited, she may experience ulcer...
Has she been tested for heartworms?
I noticed my dog doing this before. Give him a tsp of gerber rice and chicken baby food. Repeat every hour. I think my dog got this because I fertilized the lawn. Now I never do. It gets on their body and then they lick it off. Have you fertilized lately?
Take your dog to your vet

No comments:

Post a Comment