Friday, July 31, 2009

I have three dogs, 1 lab and giant monsters, they range from 1-7. Do you think I can get them to start?

Going to the bathroom in a seperated part of the yard, so they have more poop free playing area? I'm thinking of actually squaring of a part...anyone else ever do this? Now that the mastiffs are matureing i have elephant poop in my back yard.
Answers:
I started taking one dog to the area I wanted her to use %26 she taught the others. If you do that, hopefully they'll get the idea %26 make your life easier.
lol I have this problem with my 3 dogs, but I just make sure to get out there at least every 2 days and pick up the poop. Makes for a nicer yard and that way the dogs dont chance stepping in it and bringing it into the house.
A dog tries to go away from where he "lives" but if you have a smaller yard, they go where they have to. Even a very young pup will try to get away from where it "hangs out". You can buy a tank that you bury in your yard. Size according to your pet(s), You then scoop the droppings, open the top of the underground tank and drop it in there.there are enzyme tablets that dissolve the leftovers. Check at a pet store. It is well worth the price. Much healthier for your animals.The tank is buried deep enough so a lawn mower will go over it and not clip.Your dogs will be glad you did.
my dogs always naturally soil only one part of the yard... hmm,, i wouldn't know how to train it though..

No comments:

Post a Comment