Friday, July 31, 2009

I have two teacup chihuahua's that are mostly white with some tan markings.?

I want to temporarily "dye" their hair pink. What can I use that is completely non-toxic and wont irritate their skin in any way?
Answers:
Kool-Aid ...mixed with water in a spray bottle, lots of people seem to do this with their dogs ..or some vege juices like beet, carrot, blue berries.. things like that, for making some vege or fruit juices, you can grind them, bring to boil %26 gently simmer them for a 10 minutes or so, put a lid in, let them sit %26 cool overnite, strain %26 add to a spray bottle ..also plain old yellow mustard mixed with water so it can be used as a spray as well...fair warning tho, it can make a mess out of furniture %26 stain them 4 ever ... won't the dogs, but it will stain furniture %26 clothes...Take Care :)
If you really have to do this I have heard food colouring will work.
unsweetened Kool Aid
Ask your Vet. He should know the safest way!
You can buy the rinse at the beauty salon that will rinse out after a bath,you just put it on and let dry.
go to a dog hair stylist or petco or something and ask them
you are kidding right ? why in the world would you want to do this for ? I would shudder at the thought of someone doing that to my 2 chihuahuas . I also foster chihuahuas and I cannot believe someone would actually want to do this . good luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment