Friday, July 31, 2009

I just bought a boxer puppy what should I name it??

It's all white and I would like it to start with an A. Its a male as well
Answers:
Avalanche... because he's all white, like snow.
Rocky!! :-) or...Balboa??Bally? Boey? haha thats cute...I think I might use that if we ever get a boxer!
how about andy
How about Ace!
Rocky or Brandy.
You should wait to see what his personality is like, and go from there.
Names are so personal. You'll have to live with it for the rest of the dog's life.

Don't you want to give him his name?

You have a good start saying you want it to start with an A.

what is his personality? Is he creative- name him Art. is he a "I will Rule you!" type? Name him Alexander the great

try something unique. names most people won't have...

Arik (Ah-rick) is a unique way to spell Eric

Akira means bright, intelligent in Japanese.
Ayodele is African for "Joy has come"
Apolinar is Spanish for "Destroyer"

But it should be up to you, not us. After all- you have to live with the final decision. ^_^

best of luck to you and your new pup

(Search on google for boys names in different languages- Japanese male names, spanish male names, Irish male names- so on.)
Arch bishop
byno (for Albino)
Artic
Arthur
Andy
Artie
Apollo
Apple
Astor
Artemis
What about Ali? Your dog's a boxer, and u want a name with A, so why not? I like it :]
Well, since he's a boxer...how about Ali or Apollo (for Apollo Creed in the Rocky movie)?
Atticus
I like Buster
For a white male boxer? How about Adonis, Arris, or Arnold?
you should name it jake, jonathan,or tyl!

good luck!
How about Casper?
I know these aren't A names but with my experience with my own boxers and the stories I've heard from owners of our puppies...the best names for boxers are:

MOVE
GET OUT OF THE WAY
HURRY UP
COME ON

These are best as when your pup reaches about 2 years old you will be walking behind him all the time shouting the above suggested names!
astor will be the best i suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment