Friday, July 31, 2009

I have to dogs one is a ptibullXLab the other is a german shepardrdxrottixhuskey both are acting very weird?

They are both panting very heavily and farting barly eating i have been having problems with the neighbors who don't like my dogs they really have no reason not to but any ways i think that they may have been giving my dogs poison this just started a couple of days ago i am very worried about them they are not acting like themselfs they have beendrooling more then usual too they were digging right by my fence and no where else like they were lookin for something. Digging is not in either of their nature pls some one let me know what the sypmtoms are of poisoning i looked online and could't find really anything thank you all. or what the signs are for worms thnx again Brynn
Answers:
It does sound like possible poisoning. You really need to have them seen by a vet.
I promise you that you won't be sorry of you take them in, but may be really sorry of you don't..
You need to get them to a vet NOW, preferably yesterday.

If you suspect anyone could have given them something, time might be very precious. Someone could have thrown something over the fence, and if it is anti-freeze, for instance, it is CRUCIAL to the animals that they get treated ASAP - please don't hesitate to take them in - you might find yourself without dogs if you don't.
I wish your pups a spedy recovery.
I would take them to a vet if i thought they might have been poisoned. i would not take any chances! The vet can let you know how to handle the neighbors in worst case scenario.
OMG,, drooling, etc.. is a sign of poisoning... keep them away from the fence and neighbor for a few days and see what happens,,, i hope to god that your neighbors wouldn't stoop so low...
SEE YOUR VET!
If it started a couple of days ago and they were poisoned you would be too late.

I have one dog that only digs when she is hot. the under layers of the soil are cooler. The temperature has just started going up here and mine are panting too. To the point they want to lay in my bed pant and keep me awake with their hot breath and vibrating the bed. Make sure they have plenty of water. I eat less when its hot to.

No comments:

Post a Comment