Friday, July 31, 2009

I just came home and found my dog dead! what should i do? i dont know what happen help!!!!!?


Answers:
Bury it.
Sorry for your loss.
Sorry about your pet.

Take him to the vet - the vet can arrange for cremation if you wish and may be able to tell you why your dog died.
i'm sorry. i had that happen with my cat a few years back. i called my parents all crying and stuff. i put him in the trunk of the car, and drove the hour to my parents house, and we buried him in the back yard. well, my dad did... i was too upset to do it. again, i'm so sorry about that.
Call your dog's veterinarian, and ask if they have services for cremation, or you can just bury your dog in your backyard (it has to be on your personal property!). Your vet can also preform a necropsy (autopsy for animals) to determine the cause of death. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Might've been hypoglycemic shock.

Hypoglycemic shock, happens when a dog's blood sugar falls too low. This will result in death. If left alone for too long (6+ hours) without food, dogs (especially smaller ones) are prone to this.

It could also be other things. Poisoning? Overheating? Choking? It's hard to say since you have no other details.


Sorry for your loss. :(
First call your mom and dad and tell them that your dog is dead!! What are you doin asking a question like this??!!??!!

OMMFG! Call your mom and dad already you shouldn't be reading the rest of this message!!

R.I.P. doggy!!!


CALL YOU MOM AND DAD ALREADY!!!!!!!
Thats sad. Sorry. It may have choked on something while you were gone
go to the vet, tell them what happened, and ask for an necropsy to find out what happened

Sorry For Your Loss,
Have a nice day!
Call your Vet ASAP, they always have an emergency number especially with it being on Sunday. Was this very unexpected or was he/she sick or old? Yes, I am sorry also for your loss...it's just like losing a child!!
i'm sorry for your loss, but do what everyone else wrote, take him to the vet for a proper cremation or something like that, unless you wanna bury it yourself, again i'm sorry, i hate it when that happens
Did he get any of the dog foods on the list of bad ones in the recent pet poisonings? Is there anything else around the house he could have eaten? Other than checking these things out the only other thing is an autopsy and they are very expensive.

I'm really sorry this happened and I hope you can find out what happened.
That happened to me only I have bunnies. I was really sad and cried a lot. I still miss them and I act like they are still with me and they are always in my heart!
take him to the emergency vet as they can take care of that for you. you can't keep the dog in the house until tomorrow as the body will really smell especially since it's warm out. once there dead the body starts decaying and you don't want that smell in your house. take it to the emergency vet as soon as you can. sorry about your dog.
I am so sorry! Was he old? He might of died of low blood shugar, choking, overheating, ect... what every body else said. I am so sorry you should take him to the vet to see how he died. I am so sorry my dog died today too of a sesure. Sorry, it will be ok. I am sure he was a good friend while he was still with us. May he go to heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment