Friday, May 21, 2010

I need a YORKSHIRE TERRIER in KANSAS CITY MISSOURI?

Hi, i was wondering if anyone in kansas city missouri, or near kansas city, missouri can sell me (or tell me the number to someone who does sell) a FEMALE yorkshire terrier. My parents and i cannot find a female yorkie for under $400 and i know they are expensive, but there has to be SOMEONE out there who can cut me a deal. Please, do not contact me unless you live in kansas city, or near kansas city. Thank you!
Answers:
go to petfinder.com....this is a site for rescue groups...just enter your Zip code, and enter breed wanted, like Yorkshire Terrier, and be AMAZED at how many GREAT choices you have !!....i recently adopted a Great Pyrenees mix from them, and my dog Sylvester is awesome !!..check it out...try it....do a good deed....adopt a Yorkie today !!!....good luck to you, in your search for a Yorkie as a new pet !....most adoptions run between $ 50 to $ 200 maximum, for a wonderfull dog, who will be very happy to be your new pet !!!
You won't get very many answers with that rude attitude. I bought my dog from a breeder in Missouri that I found on www.puppyfind.com very reasonable price and a good dog.
Don't buy adopt!! Petfinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment