Friday, May 21, 2010

I luv my dof SOO much how do i show him i care?

he is VERY playful and cute and sweet!
Answers:
just love and adore them as much as you can. dogs live for a while. life is too short for you to always be mad at them over stupid things like chewing on shoes or little things like that.

I love my dog and I buy her stuff all the time and I also take her for walks and play with her constantly.

good luck!!
pet him,take a walk with him, feed him, play with him, sleep with him... is that how u show him u care...
buy him toys, play with him, rub his tummy .. he'll get the picture!!
By training him, walking him, showing him his boundaries.. Take him to the vet when he needs it, feeding him good quality dogfood, treating him right.. Lots of fresh water.. Good exercise, and loving him.
Feed him, play with him, give him treats, walk him, pet him, hold him. Tell him you love him. Take him places. There's lots of ways to show you love your dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment