Friday, May 21, 2010

I Lost My Dog Please HELP!!!?

well one day i was cleaning my carpet, when i found a spot on it. so i went to buy the most expensive Spot Remover out there. Then i squeezed some spot remover out of the bottle and spilled some on my dog, at that split second he vanished into thin air. i was happy but angry at the spot remover because it worked.
Answers:
Thats why you don't name your dog Spot! Your dog is alive but he is looking for you. The only problem is when you call his name all the other dogs that are in spotland will come running too!
I think your funny!
you should have named your dog something else.
Cool! did you to shampoo your hair with it? Give it a try!
What a waste of points!
Make sure you write the company and tell them. I'm sure they will appreciate the information and can use it as a marketing campaign.

"Remove the spot and the dog with one squirt of X Spot Remover. " They'll love you.
LOL
You wasted 5 points on this???

*rolls eyes*
Wow what brand was it! I gota get me some o that!
Maybe you should try squirting some on yourself for such a stupid question!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment