Friday, May 21, 2010

I made a huge list of cute girl dog names do you like it ?

http://teenwag.com/showcomment/18864...
Answers:
holy crap, I didn't think you meant that huge! But yeah there are some pretty awesome names for dogs as well as humans on there. You must have alot of time on your hands because I would never have enough time to do that!
not particularly
woah.
first off wow. the only one i liked was amber, and i only looked at like only 50. woah. i freak myself out...
whoaa.
you so did not type all of that.
I love your list I say Amber.
No it seems like it is more for humans than dogs.
List? It looked like the entire "BabyNames" website
that's so many names! Sapphire, Cinnamon, Paris, Amber, and Fay sound like some cute names ;) oh and please limit it to the names that you like best ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment