Friday, May 21, 2010

I need a name for my dog...?

We don't actually have it yet, so I don't know if we'll have a boy or a girl, but I do know that it will be a Boston Terrier.

We were thinking Barley or Luca for a boy...but the more I think about them, the less I like them.

I thought Ruby, Marley, or Pauli (like St. Pauli Girl beer) for a girl...but I don't know.

Help?
Answers:
I like Pauli and Luca!! They are both extremely cute names!! Just don't choose a name that you would want to name your child. I would think Tinkerbell would be cute too!
Charka is a good name for a dog
Pauli would be a very good name for a girl! %26lt;3
jack is the best name and if he has black fur u can call him jack black
if its a boy how about jack? Yankee? Buddy?
bimpy
if its a girl... name it Peaches...
fido
JODY. That's a dog name if I ever heard of it. Or DEBBIE.
My dog is named DOG. Not the actual word but if you say the laters fast like deeogee. LOL
I named my dog Rocko.
If its a boy I have always thought defias to be a cool sounding name
Maybe Bailey Jo
ruby n pauli are nice...not really marley :(
Barley is cute.
But for a girl, I'm not sure.
A nice name would be uncle Rico ... ( or some other nice name from a movie that you really like.) its a really nice name!
I have a 4 year old Boston Terrier named Brutus
Harley or Hurley, Sunrye, Lucy, Speil, Toby, Lucas.
Muttly even if it is a purebred. It is kind of an oxymoron.
A name for a dog has to fit with personaliy for the dog. When you see your new dog look into its eyes and what do you think?

Girl names;
Lucy, Zoey, Dale, Missy, Harley, Chipa

Boy names;
Charlie, Zues, Bud, Champ, Cooper,

Good Luck with Your Dog!!
kalu
bandar
ferbi is nice
sakura,naruto,Tsuname,jirya,ka...
tibit
Stitch
Bubba
Rex
J
Maxy
Molly
Sassy
Sprinkles
smitty
didi
lex
stella
Patches
Bingo,bosco,or luke (my name) are all great names but dont pick stuff like "doodle muffin" (wut was i thinking im not sure)
I had a boston terrier when I was younger his name was Winston, I like the name Sophie for a girl.
I honestly think Rosco is a cute name for a boy. I like the ones you picked. If it was a girl I would probally name it Ruby like you said.
Girl- think of flowers, DAISY, LILYetc.

Boy-Manly or Sexy, JAKE, JUSTIN
Well if is boy dog name it Dickey or if is a girl dog call it Chery.
Sarah

or mikey

Bobby for either boy or girl

Justine

Justice

jessica
darling

stevey

trink

twinky

jess

how r those

No comments:

Post a Comment