Friday, May 21, 2010

I need a name for my puppy?

he is a shih tzu he is white with brown and a little bit of black pliz i need a name be'4 june
Answers:
I like Skippy.
finigan
chuckels, terry,ummm baily or bosco lol
If your dog is a male then LEVI would be perfect
He sounds adorable. How about naming him Fancy?
SPARKALICIOUS! AKA SPARKY LOL
gizmo, gidget, like the gremlins! they look like gremlins to me! ok, im out of ideas
you can name him according to how he acts
or you could use a common name like spot
i have a golden retriever and a black lab
their names are Sally and Bandit
good luck!!!
i always liked the name cobalt...
I don't know...I've always been partial to Skelator.
Rico
Chimp.
LENNY

( CAUSE THATS THE BEST NAME EVER )
http://www.seefido.com/html/alphabetical...
chopstick
Benson is cute .. i just got a white shih-tzu and i named it oliver:) i thought about benson tho
You can name him Gizmo or Tito.
How about Zooee - ruggles - ringo - tasha - or zippo.
Thats all for now. Let us know what u decided.
My daughter has one just like you described she calls him "Charlie"
Bruno (it sounds like "Mio 'brown' puppy" ) Cheers
How about Ty or Landon or something fancy

or you could go to: http://www.terrificpets.com/dog_names/do...

hope this helps
u should think of a name. it's easy to think of a name after u hang out with the dog. they have their own personality. my dog is a girl. her name is daisy. daisy's are pretty and so is she. and she has my personality she can be stubborn but athletic. get to know ur puppy. i'm not gonna bother suggesting a name
smore, xena, layla, leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment