Friday, May 21, 2010

I must find homes for my 4 adorable puppies! Can anyone help???

My dog LunaBear had six lovable puppies and we've found homes for 2 of them...but the other 4 aren't so lucky. I want to keep all of them but I don't have the time or money. They are free to a good home. I've tried every sanctuary website i could find but none of them helped very much...I live in the Green County, Kentucky area. The puppies are a collie/malamute/husky/mutt mix. they will be good-sized and they are very friendly. There are 3 black-ish ones and one white one with pale St.Bernard markings...I love them to peices but i need to find loving homes for all of them (and a few of my cats...) PLEASE HELP!
Answers:
To bad you are so far away we are looking for puppies. :( How about putting adds in the paper. Or just spreading the word sending E-mails with pictures to all of your friends.

Good luck with them
animal shelter/adoption center theyed luv em
They sound adorable!!! Post your information on PetFinder, include a picture if you can. You should be able to find homes for them quickly!
if you were near minnesota, i would of taken one:-)
Try the shelter or Pet Finder.com. Please spay the female so you don't go through this again.
Have you ever heard of spaying and nutering your animals!!! You are the perfect picture of the people who created the need for animal shelters. You say you love animals but here you are with puppies that you can not find homes for. Please FIX YOUR ANIMALS!

If you are dirt poor how do you give them proper medical attention when needed and most animal shelters will fix them for you for about 25.00 on low cost spay and nueter days. also how do you have internet if you are dirt poor sorry I have heard the excuses and they do not fly with me. If you are that poor you should find better home for them and use the money you spend on food and supplies for the animals for food and supplies for yourself
i will take them call me at 736-2821 and ask for franky

No comments:

Post a Comment