Friday, May 21, 2010

I loved the poor little thing, but what do I do now?

http://www.gilestv.com/rants2/images/dsc...

I gave him water and food and brought my friends round to see him, but the dog up and died. What should I do now?
Answers:
time to bury him im afraid. i know its hard but it does get eaier with time. trust me ive been through it 3 times before.
serve it for dinner? lol
bury him
That is just wrong.
Bury it
Well first of all, you are obviously doing this for attention.
It looks like a neglected dog which if you really cared for, you would have had the animal shelter come and take away. You express his death with deadpan humor. (of course you loved and care for him).

In any case, now that it is dead, you actually have no idea what to do with it? Let me tell you, inform the animal shelter. Since you have a picture and your friends have come to see him, you'd have a very good case.

Lastly, I hope nobody falls for this because it really doesn't look like a genuine case at all.
put it back into the ground.
I can't believe you are asking such a stupid question. What does anyone do when something dies? Take the body to a vet or a shelter for disposal or bury it in your backyard. Duh...not rocket science.
That is obviously a neglected dog with no food, water, or shelter. Never get another pet in your life unless you grow up and decide to become responsible.
.CALL SPCA AND REPORT YOURSELF FOR ANIMAL ABUSE.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO JOKE LIKE THAT?
PROB LY had some kind of disease or chocked on the food U gave him
not even funny...i find that offensive and upsetting...goodbye!!
Don't think you loved your dog so much this dog is neglected no food or water, please bury the dog and wait before you get another dog.
it looks a bit neglected to me poor thing, have you no shame by putting a picture of it on here.
ask jesus to forgive you
IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED I WOULD REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE AND THE RSPCA,
IF THAT WAS YOUR DOG, IT LOOKS VERY NEGLECTED AND STARVED TO ME, HOW DARE YOU PUT THAT PICTURE ON THIS FORUM, YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, DO THE RIGHT THING GO AND BURY THE POOR THING OR GET THE DOG WARDEN TO TAKE IT AWAY,
I DO NOT HOW CAN YOU MAKE FUN OF THIS,
YOU HAVE A HEART OF STONE,
GO AND GET LOST
Please be aware that there are children on this site and its quite upsetting for them if they look at your picture. Not really funny, is it? Get out more.
Not funny - I think you are sad if you think this is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment