Monday, May 24, 2010

I need some names for my new puppy. Do you have any suggestions?

Like Bob or Bobby. I had no clue that naming a puppy would be this hard. I realy need the help. I have a Bichon Frise.
Answers:
I assume you have a little boy! Congratulations! Here are some names you may like: Bandit, Casper, Bingo, Max, Dreamer, Topper, Bailey, Charlie, Cody, Romeo, Corky, Bugsy, Banjo, Benji, Elvis, Buster, Buddy, Boomer, Caesar, Gonzo, Gizmo, Scooby, Bear, Rambo, Dusty, Lucky, Champ, Thumper, Simba, Barney, Jasper, Harley, Zeus, Dasher, Cupid, Chance, Jake, Rocky, Toby, Milo, Ziggy, Radar, Oscar, Brutus, Bouncer, Ace, Archie, Ben, Dino, Felix, Fred, Junior, King, Laddie, Murphy, Prince, Rex, Rusty, Sinbad, Sonny, Yogi, Rocket, Sam, Jack, Toto, Chipper, Stud, and Cheeto. I hope this helps!
how about spike. it is a cool name
Is it a boy or a girl?

Boy:

Fred, Steve, Brian, Louis

Girl:

Maggie, Angelica, Eleanor

I like human names for dogs... i think it's funny!
If its a girl Chanel.
Vertigo.
i have a shih tzu and in china (where they come from) they are called little lion dogs.so i went online and looked for a name that ment lion.i found the perfect name for her and even came up with a cute nick name.try doing something like that.
i did after debateing for three months (before i got and when i got the puppy) as to what to name the dog...
You can google dog names. A LOT will show up. What I do to name my horses is I find something that is in their personality like spooky or timid or tall or nice or heavy or small or big or playful. Then find a translating website and translate it into another language.
jacky,jackson
Think about somthing that would sound good when shouted across the park - I recommend "Thief" or "Fire"
What about Snicker?!?!
I would observe its behavior for a while and name it accordingly. If I remember correctly Bichon are a larger curly haired dog. I would name it Fro (afro) or Curly.
Read a few of the online Veterinarian topics about pets.

I recommend the book
If Its A Boy:Chester
If Its A Girl:Fifi
O'Mally
Jacque (they are a french breed)
Pierre
Charlie
Berny
Sachimo
Denny
McGregor
Max
Jake
Kota (long "o")
girl: Lily, emma, emily,

these are such cute dogs!
We named our dog after a favourite song
what about snowball cause he or she is white correct? or maybe snowy or whitey or cream ?
it depends on his personality. the most but i would go with bobby. and what is your kind of dog and what is it called?
What about Caesar or Cleopatra!
How about, Mo, kane, Booda, gunner, shane, max, sampson, tyson, budster, mickey, shep, sammy,
if its a boy i think for a bichon frise puppy name it teddy bear,a girl cotton ball
We just got a Bichon also and we will most likely name him Sag-Wa. Which is Korean for apple, we have a South Korean exchange student and she is getting ready to go back home so we let her name him. Good luck.

1 comment: