Monday, May 24, 2010

I need some expert advice about the dangers of inhaling and sleeping with animal waste. Im afraid it causing?

him serious illness. I hurt his feelings, he thinks I just dont like them. He moved them into his room 2 years ago, when I moved back home cause he didnt want to be alone.He needs to know the damage he is causing hisself
Answers:
what is it? if they are small animals like mice or hamsters change to a different bedding like the pine or newpaper litter, cuts all smell and dust, if it's a cat the litter box needs to be out of the room, if it's a dog then there sould be no waste
Well, certain animal waste is more dangerous than others. Not just waste either. Dander, the flaking off of skin particles, is bad for the respiratory system as well. Birds are especially bad for folks with asthma. Cat urine and feces, I BELIEVE, are the worst to be in contact with. All in all though, being exposed on a long term to animal fecal matter can expose you to any number of diseases and harmful bacteria.
uh dude I practically grew up in my barn same as my daddy did when he was younger and we never got sick---I think it depends...we slept in the loft with some of the smaller animals like bunnies and birds but we always showered well afterwards and we just have good immune systems...so really if you're prone to getting sick then yea it can be bad for you...but if you're healthy and you've always been healthy then chances are as long as you try to stay clean you'll be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment