Monday, May 24, 2010

I need help with a name for my dog!?

I need a help finding a name for my dog he is a black pug. He is 2 mos. I goin towards rocker bands/singers. But not Pink Floyd or metallica. any suggestion?
Answers:
Ozzy. I know that's been said.
How about Iron Man? For a little pug? That'd be awesome!
Or what about Ringo? I still like Iron Man. Or Ringo.
Pugsley? Ozzie?
Sabbath (as in Black Sabbath) or call him Ozzy
Kisses..I heard a little girl calling her dog that name.and I felt so good inside
if it is a boy:

stephen
tyler

if it is a girl"

bella
jasmine
areil!

sorry i have more girl names then boys!


good luck!
pick a name of list below

if it was helpful, choose mine as the best answer
Paparoach, Justin, Hinder(don't ask)
My cousin's black pug's name is cooper. A rocker name...hmm I have no idea =/ Good Luck!
Kurt Cobain

Or Black Sabbath
a little black pup deserves the name Korn
Travis sounds good
so does kurt
sabbath as in black sabbath or Ozzie!!!
how about zeppelin?
Rockstar
Blink for Blink 182
Flavor for Flavor Flav
Big Daddy Kane LOL
Roth for David Lee Roth
Jovi for John Bon Jovi
Axl - Guns n roses
Zepplin - Led Zepplin
Pepper - Pepper Keenen(COC)
Angus - Angus young(AC/DC)
Cooper - Alice Cooper
Wylan - Scott Wylan (STP)

hope this helps!
i really like the name brylee. rocker name?- akon.
Rock or Rocker
Hemi, like the Dodge Hemi, Turbo, Oscar, Prince, Zoinx,
Jasper, Himalaya, Jagger, Axe, Slash, Gibson (like the Guitar) Peavey (like the amp) or you could go and search for latin or french, or other meanings for words that you like, good luck! My dog's name is Nacho, he had the name when I adopted him. You could always name him after your favorite food, state, city, restaurant, etc.
Name him Seamus
That's the name f the dog that sang lead vocals of the Pink Floyd song Seamus.

No comments:

Post a Comment