Friday, May 21, 2010

I love my two Dogs more than any human being. How bad is that?

No Dog has ever hurt me. Many Humans have...
Answers:
I sometimes feel the same. When I get home from work I can't wait to see my dogs. I go home almost everyday for lunch, just to check on them and play with them and then when I get home at 5:00, no matter how bad my day was, they make me happy. When my husband is out of town they sleep in my bed with me and sometimes even when he's in, we share our bed with the two of them. We talk about them to our friends like they are our kids. Wait!!! They are our kids!
That's sad, so you are saying that you love your dogs more then you love your family.
if this makes you happy, then it isn't too bad.

some people love their pets to the point to marry them...hope you are not one of them...
I think that's a perfectly reasonable statement!
Although when you say "love"...are we talking candlelit dinners, romantic walks under the moonlight, and making passionate love?.....
Can't be a bad thing. Think about it: What guy is always willing to spend time with you? Loves you unconditionally? Greets you at the door every time you come home( even if you haven't been gone long)? Needs you? Sounds like a perfect relationship to me!!
if u mean bad as in weird, not at all because dogs love you unconditional. me too i luv my dogs more than some friends that i have...
NOT bad at all. I feel the exact same way about my dogs!
I have a sign in my place which says "The more I get to know people, the more I love my cats". If someone comes along worthy of your love, fine but in the meantime its wonderful that you can shower your dog with love.
We have 2 dogs and 1 cat and no we don't love them more than our child or each other--but I see that if you don't have children that you could-because we do love ours VERY,VERY MUCH! They give unconditional love and can't wait to see you!
thats sad,
really sad


You must be woofing crazy
I feel the same way about how no dogs have ever hurt me but MANY humans have...I do love my family more than my dogs though, but I love my dogs more than A LOT of humans!
That's not a bad thing at all!! That's a good thing! Dogs are fiercely loyal and your dog will always detect your mood and act accordingly...it'll always be loyal and it'll always love you...unlike some humans...!!!
its like my bumper sticker the more people I meet the more Iike my dog!!! I can relate to your question
Not bad at all, my dogs are my family and since my husband died I love them more than anyone else.
I understand that completely. Dogs don't hurt their owners, they think their owners are the BEST THING in the world! Look how happy they are to greet you everytime you come home. They don't care what your mood is, they even sympathize when you're sad. They are SO MUCH SMARTER than some human beings. I'm glad you have such loyal friends, it's too bad all people don't choose to welcome this love into their lives!
Probably that is why you love them so much...when one has been hurt my others it becomes difficult to trust again...there is nothing bad in loving your two dogs...but there is nothing better than having love for a Human, and in return getting their love back.
We have all been hurt by another human, no one is immune from that, but, to love an animal more then another human being is not right. I could NEVER love my dogs or any dogs as much as I love my children. Please see if you can get help.
I've been hurt by dogs. I've been bitten twice in none-provoked situation. Do I love them less?

Absolutely not. The only reason they were biting was because human failure was to blame.

One was a severely abused and neglected rescue dog, which ended up getting only TLC but no structure or guidance at the foster home. He ended up being a biter. I gotten out of my car, the foster parent neglected to secure the dog, knowing he's dangerous... dog walked up, I turned around and he bit my inner thigh, locked jaw and started to rip.

The other one was also known for aggressions and when I walked into the home, the owners failed to secure the dog. He ran up to me and bit me in my tummy.

Do I hate dogs? OH HECK NO! I love them so much, it hurts.
I train them, I rescue them, I rehabilitate them, I educate about canine.

Do I love them more then my family, my human friends?

No.

However, I do still trust them more then some humans.
They are good at heart, they love me without wanting anything in return, it's uncondionally, and honest.


However, I've been hurt by many people, specially the ones who claimed to be my friends and love me.

Yet, I still love humans and dogs equally.

It's called forgiveness and rising above it all, putting it behind me and moving on and forward.

I do have to say one thing:

When I die, I do not want to go to heaven. I would like to go over the rainbow bridge and be with dogs. Somehow I think the humans I love, adore and trust will be there with me...


Try to trust again. You feel secure and safe to love only your dogs. Don't isolate yourself. Love both, humans and dogs.
It's healthier for you and for them. Social Butterflies are wonderful and make turn our society and community into good examples.

I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart!
of course i just love my dogs like you
OK
this is write
but one day you have to leave your dog
you have question that how bad is that
my answer is
it is not so bad but you don't bod er it...
You may count yourself in good company with Blaise Pascal, the French philosopher and mathematician who, in his Pensees stated, "The more I see of men, the better I like my dog."
In addition, who else regularly greets you at the door after a truly rotten day without expecting anything but some attention (and perhaps a bowl of dog chow)? That's a lot to be said for your point of view.
I don't think it's bad. Dogs give us unconditional love and never question us. My dog is more important to me and my husband than just about anyone else. We will stay home with the dog rather than be around certain people. When we go on vacation we hire a person to stay at our house with our dog so she will be comfortable in her surroundings. Dogs have become another family member to lots of people, not just a pet.
It is not bad at all! From the universe creation point there is no difference between the values of a human life and a dog life.
It doesn't matter how LIFE manifests itself, is it a dog, a human, a rodent, the VALUE is the same. You chose what form of LIFE you like better.

Some day this planet dies and the only thing that would matter - this planet once had LIFE. Manifested the LIFE in a form of John Johnson or a dog Smoky would not be much of importance.
There is nothing wrong with that statement!!!

I have always said that I love and care for my dogs more than most people. Yours dogs will not judge you!! They don't care how much money you make! They don't care what color you are! They really don't care how you dress. If you don't have the latest fashions!! They don't care what kind of house you even live in!

All they want and expect from you is love and understanding. To give them all the love you can give!! Just spending time with your dog means more to them than anything.

Yes,If a person doesn't like dogs I am very leery of them!!!

But we do have to give the Human race a chance!!! There are some great people out there that will not hurt you and can even grow to you love and your dogs in time!!

Good Luck
Well their obviously the closet thing you have in your life to you, if you had a partner or kids they would always come 1st, i love my cats and my dog that passed away last year but some things just come naturally more important them in life.
Some of us can relate, but just make sure you are being mentally healthy. Dogs are just that, dogs. You can show them affection, take care of them physically, etc..but like all things, that relationship will end at some point. You don't want to alienate "real" relationships with humans just because you are fearful.
what is wrong with loveing anything ?your love for dogs is normal and caring and very needed .
If you aren't in a relationship and have no neices and nephews or God children that isn't so bad just very sad, Don't you love your parents? Perhaps you should think about Councelling to help with the way people have treated you. Good Luck.
Not bad at all actually. Dogs give unconditional love, don't judge, and always listen to us! Tell me a person that can say the same.

1 comment:

  1. I realize that you wrote this nearly a year ago, but I stumbled upon it by accident and wanted to say thank you. Reading the words you wrote, especially "no matter how bad my day was, they make me happy" made my day. This world is so full of sadness and despair, humankind cruelty to humankind, and it's so terribly difficult to find joy in this world. Today you gave joy to me and my dog, Sunny, and it means more to me than you'll ever know. That you love your dogs more than any human being indicates to me that you are loyal, compassionate, considerate, and honest -- an outstanding person. These qualities that you and I and others who commented are qualities that are becoming more rare, unfortunately, in our world. The planet, the dogs and all the other animals we share the Earth with, needs more people like you. How I wish that the people in my state were more like you!

    ReplyDelete