Sunday, August 2, 2009

I kind of lost my dog around fayetteville, AR have you seen him?

Well he is a black english lab, and he has a slit in his tongue
he was kind of over weight when we lost him but that was about 4 monthes ago. i still miss him
PLZ HELP IF U CAN AND like email me if you think that you have him
leave your name and like #
i loved that dog
Answers:
I m with some of the others how can you just kind of lost your dog. If you were that irresponsible to loose your dog kind of then you probally dont need it back. It is better off if its found a good home. Did it even have tags on it? Why are you waiting this long to look for it.
How do you "kind of" lose your dog "around" Fayetteville? All dogs should be on a leash or in a fenced yard.
Soorry about your dog. I hope you will be able to find him.
How do you kind of lose a dog?

You sound like a troll too. Stop using the word like so much.
I'm sorry about your dog. Put a lost ad in the newspaper or something. I'm sorry but if it's been four months... maybe somebody found him and is giving him a nice home. One time my friend lost his dog and about two weeks later he was sitting in school when all of a sudden his dog jumps in the window and he was like "my dog!" but then it escaped and he hasn't seen it since. That was about two years ago. Anyways put up fliers around where you lost him. Good luck I hope you find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment