Sunday, August 2, 2009

I keep calling dogs she?

The dogs never seem to mind.
In fact, you could call them stupid and they will still lick your face. Dogs are cool.

People react, always correcting me about what sex I call the dog.
Personally, I could care less whether the dog is male or female as I do not plan on having sex with it. The dog could be gay for all I really care.

People call inantimate objects she; as in ships or other.
Should I be correcting people as to the gender of a ship?

The only thing that might be of interest that if the dog is male and in heat. That would be of interest.
Answers:
Dogs still lick your face when you call them that because they have no idea what you are saying. They dont even know what you are. So they think you are just another dog. What is sad is you call it stupid but it still licks your face and that means they love you! Thats okay though, they dont know what your saying so it doesnt matter. Start calling everything a *****! It is the same as a female dog! Then see how people correct you!
funny stuff
My mom has always called cats "she" and dogs "he". These days most animals have had their rights to gender snipped away. You are free to call them "It".
Well the dogs you are calling she are not inantimate objects like ships they are living creatures that are actually male or female.

No comments:

Post a Comment