Sunday, August 2, 2009

I just got my dog neutered yesterday and he doesn't stop crying and whining?

He has his morphine patch on and that is suppose to ease his pain,but I think its not helping and the other pain medicine they gave him is for tomorrow and I don't want him to be in pain ..is this normal? He also seems very distant and scared when I want to approach him. Please Help.
Answers:
If He is looking distant and a bit strange the I bet the patch is working and he is just a bit disoriented from the morphine. He may be whinning because he is just a bit disoriented with the meds. Morphine is a very powerful pain killer and can cause some side effects. Hes whinning and crying may be just that.
If you feel this is not the case then please call your vet and explain whats going on with your dog. He should not be in such pain.
thats ur problem not mine (poor dog)
I suggest you take him back to the vet and see if they can give him anything else to ease the pain :( poor puppy
Call your vet and see what they say.
Hardly surprising really. I don麓t think I would be best pleased if I was the dog..
are you babying him at all. treat him as normal as you can.. except to not let him run or jump up or down on anything.
Call your vet and see if you can give him some extra pain meds. Also ask if you can give your dog aspirin. Some dogs can take it; some can't.
can you blame him?
how would you feel if you got spayed or neutered? he is probably scared of you for doing something that hurts him so much
shame in you!
and there's nothing you can do except is wait it out until he forgives you
how would you feel if your penis was wacked off im sure you would cry and whine too!!! be nice to him i love dogs
call the vet ASAP there could be something wrong
Take him back to the vet pronto if he is that much in pain . They should have kept him for a few days so he could be looked after by a professional .
Good luck to you and don't let him jump or run.

No comments:

Post a Comment