Sunday, August 2, 2009

I just put my puppy to sleep UPDATE?

Thank you all so very much. It has helped me a lot, though crying while reading most responses, it soothed me. I will go on the two websites suggested. I am also going to print a picture and put it right next to the Rainbow Bridge poem on my dresser. Of course, I know I will continue to cry as it really hurts. Worst is tomorrow we are going to have Normandy cremated and bring his ashes home. I'm going to want to give him a kiss again and know he will be cold. I wish I had added a blanket before they put him in there. I didn't know one could cry so much. Where can I post a picture of him so you can see how beautiful he was, a black labrador?
Answers:
I am so sorry for your loss. You have to open a 360 account (free) from your profile page then download the picture to your 360 account then you can cut and paste it here.

I buried my Cori with his blanked wrapped around this ashes tin. Then I put it in a big zip lock bag just in case we ever move I can take him with us.
oh so sorry i know haw you fell try to adopt a new one you have a big heart and somebody is a waiting for you
you are a good hearted person its comforting knowing there are people like you out there,my heart goes out to you
You can also add his picture to your profile. Just add picture in profile and use his instead of yours. Then every time you answer a question, you see his picture. I use my Print"s picture on mine, as you can see.
I would like to see.. lost my 13yr.old boxer April 2nd.
still crying and having dreams about him.. MISS
him so much.can you put the RAINBOW BRIDGE
PEOM ON -- somewhere so i can read it..
still have to bury mine..
IM CRYING,with you to right now,i had my dog put to sleep 6 days ago to. There are free pet memoiral sites that you can register your loved one on,and get a free news letter mthly.This did help me,and im sure you will have a few good memoires to help! I really do understand your loss,so much and as the old saying goes, time will heal. one day we will meet them again of that i am sure. take care.x

No comments:

Post a Comment